Before getting started as an advertiser, publisher, or partner agency, your business will need to apply for an invite to join the MANTIS network. During the account review process, MANTIS looks at the information submitted by a prospective advertiser, publisher, or agency during the application process, in addition to considering a number of other factors, in an effort to determine how well a new account is suited to join the MANTIS ecosystem of industry-leading companies and brands.
The Approval Process for New Accounts
Why must all accounts go through an approval process?
MANTIS manages advertising space for hundreds of industry-leading publications while simultaneously managing accounts for some of the world's largest and most recognizable brands. To uphold the high level of quality across the network and ensure a good network fit for all members of the MANTIS ecosystem, MANTIS has implemented a fair, yet strict review process for all new accounts.
For example, an Advertiser/Publisher/Agency application may not be approved if the associated landing page isn't fully functional, contains any obstructive pop-ups/content, lacks a valid product or service, doesn't match the brand being submitted, or any aspect of your application doesn't fully comply with the MANTIS Advertising Policies.
Common decline reasons include, but are not limited to:
- The associated website/landing page is broken or still under construction
- The associated website/landing page includes unsubstantiated health claims
- The associated website/landing page is disruptive or provides a negative experience for users
- The associated product or service is not deemed relevant to the audiences MANTIS manages today
- The associated contact's information is incomplete, misleading, or inaccurate
- An Advertiser's monthly budget is lower than the network minimum spend requirement
- A Publisher's website traffic is lower than the network minimum reach requirement
- A Publisher's website lack unique/relevant content that is updated on a regular basis
What happens if your application is approved?
If your new account is approved by MANTIS, a representative will reach out to you to schedule an introductory call via the e-mail you supplied during the application process. On this intro call, our goal is to learn more about your business, help answer any questions about the MANTIS platform, and discuss next steps.
At any time, you can check the status of your pending account by logging in to MANTIS and navigating to your Account Switcher area (via the top right drop-down).
What happens if your application is declined?
If your account is declined during the application process, your account dashboard will include potential reasons as to why the decision was made, as well as information for starting an appeals process, if desired.
The Appeals Process
If your account is declined during the new account review process, you can appeal the decision after reviewing the provided decline reason(s) and ensuring your account meets all necessary requirements set forth by MANTIS.
To process your appeals request within your MANTIS account, navigate to your Account Switcher dashboard and view the decline reason(s) associated with your new account and follow the steps on the destination page.