How To Launch a Display Advertising Campaign On MANTIS
- Sign-up as a MANTIS advertiser
- Fund your MANTIS account balance
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab and click the green Create a Campaign button
- Choose Display as the desired Ad type (example of Campaign Creation Wizard below)
- Set your campaign targeting requirements and maximum bid rates when prompted
- Upload your campaign creative(s) after reading our Advertising Polices
- Submit your campaign to be reviewed by MANTIS
Example of the MANTIS Campaign Creation Wizard:
Benefits of Display Advertising
MANTIS is the only ad network of its kind allowing your business to quickly and effectively reach millions of targeted users across 500+ industry-leading websites. Other major benefits of working with MANTIS to run your next display campaign include:
- Flexible pricing options - Choose between vCPM and CPC pricing options.
- Viewability guarantee - Save 50% or more by making the switch from CPM to vCPM. In doing so, you'll only pay for ads that have been seen by real people.
- Upload unlimited creatives - A/B test as many IAB-compliant creatives as you desire.
- Track conversions with ease - Use the MANTIS conversion tracking pixel to monitor campaign performance and learn which publications and creatives are driving the best leads.
- More reach in the US and Canada - MANTIS is the largest ad network of its kind, offering unrivaled reach at a local level in North America.
Display Ad Pricing
Choose to bid for access to display ad inventory by placing either vCPM or CPC bids:
- Cost per 1,000 viewable impressions (vCPM) - is a pricing method used to denote the price of 1,000 viewable impressions tracked. An ad is counted as "viewable" when 50 percent of the ad shows on screen for one second or longer for display ads and two seconds or longer for video ads. Thus, vCPM is considered a much safer investment for advertisers than CPM.
- Cost per click (CPC) - is a pricing method in which advertisers pay a fixed rate every time a visitor clicks on an advertisement. CPC ads are only available for nationally-targeted campaigns. Campaigns segmented by state/regional, metro, or ZIP must bid on a vCPM basis.