"Are there requirements to becoming a publisher on MANTIS?"
In an effort to provide quality real-estate to advertisers on MANTIS, we require inquiring publishers to meet a minimum set of standards before they are accepted into the network. Any websites submitted for review must be live at the time of application and adhere to the following:
In the absence of meeting these traffic requirements, publishers will otherwise need to prove their audience is unique enough for advertisers to target.
- Your website's monthly traffic should exceed 10,000 page views and 5,000 unique visitors.
Quality, Relevant Content
Simply having traffic isn’t enough for acceptance. It is also important that advertisers are represented by quality websites and brands that are relevant to their target audience(s). In our case, we look for websites that cater to a unique audience by providing quality content.
- Your website must produce unique content on a regular basis (multiple posts per week) and/or provide a utility for your website's users.
Any page with our ad tags implemented must...
- not exceed more than 6 ad zones per page
- not be within 100 pixels of another advertisement
- show ads naturally on the page with no aggressive incentives for users to click
Ready to get started? Submit a publisher application
"Can I reapply if my publisher application was disapproved?"
We encourage all publishers to reapply at a future date so long as they have addressed any problems that arose in their last application. Also, our publishers requirements may change over time, so it is important to review our requirements before applying.