Depending on your campaign goals, MANTIS is able to offer advertisers all, just one, or a combination of the following marketing platforms:
DISPLAY ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS
1) Endemic display ads
Endemic display ads run across our network of 350+ industry-focused publishing partners.
- Endemic inventory is limited and highly competitive. This is especially true for geo-targeted (local) campaigns and during holiday seasons (Christmas, 4/20, etc...). Because of this, you will want to be sure to prepare accordingly and leave enough of a runway for timed promotions.
- Endemic campaigns can bid for one or both of the following rotations:
- Cost per mille (CPM) rotation - CPM campaigns are prioritized over CPC campaigns, plus they only show in premium ad placements across our network of endemic publishers
- Cost per click (CPC) rotation - CPC pricing is cheaper than CPM pricing, but the pace of CPC campaigns tends to go slower than CPM campaigns (unless the CPC bid price is very competitive)
2) Non-endemic display ads
MANTIS has been officially accepted into the prebid.js / header bidding program which allows us to participate in bids on mainstream websites in addition to our standard (endemic) publishers.
- Access to non-endemic inventory is not limited and gives you the ability to reach millions of readers per day on some of the most popular websites in the world
- All non-endemic (mainstream) display campaigns bid for access to CPM inventory -- Learn more
How display advertising works on MANTIS:
CONTENT MARKETING SOLUTIONS
"What are recommended content ads?"
Recommended content ads are sponsored stories that show under articles/hosted content on our network of publishers.
- All recommended content campaigns run on our endemic rotation and bid for CPC inventory
- Not every publisher has our content recommendation widget installed, but most of the large websites do use it
- Recommended content ads can not link to a sales page (i.e., landing page can not have products posted for sale or be overly sales-focused).
How recommended content ads work on MANTIS:
To launch a content ad campaign on MANTIS only requires three basic things:
- Link to landing page with sponsor’s hosted educational or entertaining article
- A short descriptive title with each word capitalized (e.g., This Is An Example Title...)
- Thumbnail image for article
Once you have these items ready, you can log in to your account, navigate to your Campaigns tab, and then click the "Create" button to launch a new campaign. On this screen, choose "Recommended Content" and continue to fill out all of the requested campaign information.
VIDEO ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS
Pre-roll Video Ads
- All video campaigns run on our endemic rotation and bid for access to CPM inventory
- Not every publisher has our video player installed, but most of the large websites do use it
- Video ads must be relevant to our audience, refrain from showing users breaking any federal/local laws, and must be between :15-60 seconds in length
- Depending on the publisher, video ads have the ability to follow the user as they scroll down the page
How video advertising works on MANTIS:
Video ads are shown on our publisher's websites one of two ways:
- Embedded before other self-hosted video content (pre-roll ads)
- In any article using our appearing/disappearing video player (in-article video ads)