Advertisers have the ability to run in-depth reports in their MANTIS dashboard.
To accomplish this:
- Log in to your MANTIS account.
- Navigate to the Reporting tab located in the left navigation (see example below).
- Click on All Clicks to select the main metric for your custom report.
- Optionally choose to edit the Report Interval (e.g., Daily), Date range, and/or add any additional metrics to segment the report by in the open field.
- Click the green Update Report button to generate the report.
An example of the Reporting tab in an Advertiser's dashboard:
Using the custom reports provided to you in the Reporting tab, advertisers are able to quickly and easily track multiple performance metrics, such as:
- Click Through Rating Percentage (CTR %)
- Ad Spend
- Average CPC / vCPM
- Effective CPC / vCPM
- Bids Lost / Won
In addition to the metrics provided above, MANTIS allows its advertising partners to break down reports further by choosing additional segments to categorize metrics into, including but not limited to:
- Ad Size
- Campaign Type
- Device Type
- Operating System
- Visitor Country
*Note: To track conversions across the network (broken down by publisher), advertisers must first implement our free conversion tracking pixel and setup goals to track conversions.