Before spending money on any advertising platform, you need to leverage the stats you already have in your website or e-commerce platform. Look at the trends of your organic and paid traffic to see what type of audiences convert for you and which do not. Does the device type make an impact? Do people tend to purchase when visiting one landing page over another? If you are target audiences on our network that your existing stats say do not convert, you should not expect to see any improvement.
How To Optimize Your Ad Campaign For Conversions
MANTIS provides its advertising partners with a free campaign analysis report that updates in real-time as ad campaigns run across the websites and apps included in the MANTIS ecosystem.
The performance report in your MANTIS dashboard displays optimization suggestions based on the performance of your campaign, including bids won/lost, average bid price, and more. This data is really useful for determining how to optimize your campaign for clicks or impressions, but it does not provide any insight into how your campaigns are actually performing at a conversion-level per content category/publisher.
To gain access to this valuable conversion data, advertisers must first implement the free MANTIS conversion tracking pixel.
Once you've gotten our conversion tracking pixel implemented successfully, you should see a conversion breakdown on your Conversions tab. When clicking into a conversion goal metric, you will be brought to a new page with a comprehensive breakdown per publisher for that tracked conversion metric.
This page showcases the power of MANTIS analytics; it is certainly one of the most valuable tools we offer advertisers, so be sure to take advantage of this data. Easily compare average cost-per-leads (CPL) per publisher and identify websites that are doing great as well as others that may need removed from your campaign's rotation.
An example of an Advertiser's Conversions tab
What Are MANTIS Confidence Scores?
- High Confidence - There is significant data available linking these conversions directly to your MANTIS ad campaign(s).
- Medium Confidence - Data shows that these conversions were influenced by your MANTIS campaign(s) in some way.
- Low Confidence - There is limited data available for these conversions.
Understanding The Terms On Your Conversions Tab
- # of Conversions - The total number of conversions tracked on your website in a specific Confidence Score.
- Mantis ID - A unique identifier within the MANTIS ecosystem for each conversion entry.
- Transaction ID - A unique identifier provided to us from your conversion tracking code or e-commerce integration.
"Can I choose specific sites to advertise on?"
Yes, you can remove certain publishers from your rotation, but only after you install the free MANTIS conversion tracking pixel and have data to support your decisions. Advertisers are not permitted to hand-select publishers without testing the waters first.